Services provided by the Radio Frequency Centre of Siberian Federal District, Federal State Unitary Enterprise, to organizations and the public:
- Maintaining the operational availability of radio frequency spectrum allocated for users of REF in Siberian Federal District.
- Expertise of workability of the declared radio electronic facilities and their electromagnetic compatibility with currently operating radio electronic facilities and those which are planned for usage, as well as issuing reports on the results of the above expertise.
- Formation (confirmation) of REF call signs and issuing Certificates on the formation of call signs, including those of amateur radio service REF.
- Expertise of the compliance of technical specifications of imported radio electronic facilities, high-frequency devices and their components with the technical specifications and conditions of use established by blanket decisions of the State Radio Frequency Commission, as well as issuing reports on the results of the above expertise.
- Organizing and conducting (participating in) field tests of electromagnetic compatibility of radio electronic facilities, as well as processing the results of field tests and issuing relevant documents on the possibility of using the declared radio frequencies or radio frequency channels.
- Calculating the coverage areas of stationary REFs of radio communication, television and radio broadcasting networks, as well as the size of population living in those areas, and registration of the results of the above calculations.
- Measurement of the electromagnetic field strength for determining the actual coverage area of stationary REFs of radio communication, television and radio broadcasting networks, and preparation of test reports.
- Preparation of confirmation of actual location and actual properties of REF emission (reception).
- Preparation and (or) examination of documents for providing international legal protection of frequency assignments to radio electronic facilities, if the protection of such assignments is stipulated by the Radio Regulations of the International Telecommunication Union and international agreements.
- Consulting on issues related to ensuring the proper use of radio frequencies or radio frequency channels, REF (HF devices).
Consulting and preparation of a package of documents for obtaining:
- the resolution of the State Radio Frequency Commission on the assignation of frequency band;
- an expert opinion on the possibility of using the declared radio-electronic facilities and their electromagnetic compatibility with currently operating radio electronic facilities and radio electronic facilities which are planned for usage;
- a permit for using radio frequencies or radio frequency channels;
- a certificate of registration of REF or HF devices.
- Identifying sources of objectionable interference to radio reception of REFs and taking measures to eliminate them.
- Measurement of technical properties of REF (HF devices) emissions, as well as preparation of test report.
- Testing samples of technical means of communication according to the parameters of electromagnetic compatibility for various purposes including certification, and preparation of test report. Accreditation Certificate No. ROСС RU.0001.21MЭ61 is valid until July 24, 2014.
- Determination of antenna suspension height
RFC SFD FSUE quality management system applied for technical support, supervision and testing of radio spectrum meets the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2008 (ISO 9001:2008). Registration number ROCC RU.IPC 19.K00157