The enterprise carries out the following activities in accordance with the procedure established by the Russian legislation:
- Securing a proper use of radio frequencies and radio frequency channels, radio-electronic facilities and/or high frequency devices.
Securing the operating availability of the radio-frequency spectrum, allotted in accordance with the established procedure for the usage by customers’ radio-electronic facilities and/or high frequency devices.
- Arrangement of monitoring and control action over the radiation of radio-electronic facilities and/or high frequency devices (radio monitoring).
- Calculations of electromagnetic compatibility of radio-electronic facilities, including the compatibility of foreign and Russian radio-electronic facilities.
- Elaboration of radio-electronic facilities’ frequency/spatial allocation plans.
- Workability of claimed radio-electronic facilities and their electromagnetic compatibility with existing or planned radio-electronic facilities, as well as expert opinion documentation.
- Carrying out expert examination and expert opinion documentation on complying of specifications of imported radio-electronic facilities, high-frequency devices and associated hardware with the specifications approved by general decisions of the State Committee for Radio Frequency Allocations.
- Measurements of the radio-electronic facilities’ and/or high-frequency devices’radiation characteristics, as well as execution of corresponding test record sheets.
- On requests of entities and persons we provide approvals of planned allotments (assignments) of frequencies and radio frequency channels for commercial radio-electronic facilities and their location areas from the corresponding authorities and organizations.
- In accordance with procedures and in instances, specified in the Radio Regulations of the International Telecommunications Union generation of calling identification signals.
- Arrangement and carrying out of tests (measurements) of radio-electronic facilities and/or high-frequency devices in respect of their radiation characteristics, including those for the purposes of certification of products,representing interference sources, as well as telecommunications in respect of electromagnetic compatibility, execution of test (measurement) certificates, including certification test sheets.
- Geodetic point ground surface point localization in places of installation of radio-electronic facilities and/or high-frequency devices using geodetic satellite receivers (self-contained positioning systems) and original topographic/cartographic documents.
- Calculation of protection zone boundaries, restricted development areas or other calculations, required for issuing certificates of hygiene for sites, comprising radio-electronic facilities and/or high-frequency devices.
- Establishing and maintaining a unified computer-aided system for acquisition, processing, recording, and storage of data on allotments (assignments) of frequencies or radio frequency channels for radio-electronic facilities and calling identification signals, as well as support of system operations.
- Arrangement and execution of work on electromagnetic field measurements to determine radio-electronic facility coverage patterns.
- Arrangement and execution of work on the instrument appreciation of electromagnetic radiation fields of radio-electronic facilities and/or high-frequency devices, as well as on instrumental measurements of the in-plant environment physical factors.
- Examination of claims in accordance with the established procedure regarding radio and television interferences, search of interference source and remedial procedures.
- Arrangement and execution of electromagnetic-compatibility tests (field tests) on sites of radio-electronic facilities and/or high-frequency devices.
- Notifying the radio spectrum users on behalf of the Federal Supervision Agency for Information Technologies and Communications on temporary prohibition of operation of radio-electronic facilities.